Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The big arrival




Lucas Daniel Flowers

Born 8:45 AM
7.2 pounds
20 inches

He's great!!!!

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

He goregous!!! Congratulations!!!

Amy Robinson-Gerace said...

I am so happy to see Mom and Lucas happy and healthy!!! Can't wait to meet you Lucas!

P.S. Joe you are impressively fast with the updates! Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop. Now go smoke a stogie and get some shut-eye. Lots of love to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful and Jess looks GREAT! Can't wait to meet Lucas(and I'm SO glad to have something other to call him than Cletus!)! Love, Stephanie

Sue DeLamater said...

WAY TO GO, Mom and Dad. We are all doing the happy dance here gathered around my computer looking at the pictures. It looked like NASA at the moon landing - Lucas has landed.
Welcome, little one. You have joined a beautiful family. We CAN'T WAIT to meet you. I'm suggesting a field trip to the hospital.
Hugs all around.

Jacob Kirchmer said...

Congratulations Joe and Jessica!

[I am a little disappointed, though, that your son's middle name isn't "Skywalker". Joe, you should have done more lobbying!]

Hope all is well.

Jake

Unknown said...

Yay!!! And congrats! Thank you for all of the exciting updates.

Helena Handbasket said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful boy. I am somehow strangely overcome with emotion! On his first day he looks just like his Mommy. :)

He's wonderful. I'm very happy for you guys.

Helena Handbasket said...

PS I think I won the weight part of the baby pool. :)

Jessica Crozier said...

Congrats to the Flowers!! What a beautiful baby boy...can't wait to meet him soon. And my offer for dinner is still on!! Let me know when!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Lucas! You guys are so damn efficient! Leave it to you Jess to get this all done and wrapped up in less than 12 hours. We are really excited around the office. Relax and enjoy!! -Kristy

amanda m said...

How beautiful. Congratulations to the both of you. And welcome to the world, Lucas.

JS said...

Congratulations!!!

Cute, and what a nice weight, too.

You've made this all look very easy. No messing about with this one. He knew what time it was. The force is strong with this one.

J

Amy Robinson-Gerace said...

Ok... so let's get down to business here. If I've got my facts straight it looks like Kay won on the date (nice work Kay, that was a risky move), Brenda was closest on time of day (congrats on diaper duty Amanda), and Jaime was right on the money with 7lbs. 2oz. So who is going to pony up for the front row seats to Cletus part deux?!?!

kris kollasch said...

Jessica, Joe, Incredible Parenting thus far! Congratulations! I'm excited to do a little finger painting with the main man Lucas! Great work Jess, making it work into that Spring Break Schedule. Love to you three!