Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Pool

Some of you mentioned last night that we should start a "Baby Pool" betting on the date and time of birth as well as the birth weight. I don't like to encourage the gambling, but it is fun to watch all my friends compete. The question is: what will you will? A chance to change his first poopy diaper? The opportunity to babysit? Free front row seats to see "Cletus part 2" NEXT opening night?

Jaime said the rules should be like the Price is Right - the closest without going over wins.

So . . . submit your guesses in a blog comment so everyone can see them and we'll crown a winner once baby arrives! Have fun!

Your name:
Birthday:
Birth Time:
Weight:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birth Date: 3/21/08
Birth Weight: 6lbs. 9oz.
Birth Time: 8:35 am

Amanda will change the poopy diaper when she babysits!

Polly said...

Birth Date: 3/27/08
Birth Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz
Birth Time: 10:15 AM

He will make an elegant and classy entrance....of course!

amanda m said...

Birthday: March 24th, 2008
Birth Time: 3:30 pm
Weight: 8lbs. 4oz.

I'm gonna win this one, I can feel it! Keep us informed of the Cletus-robatics as he prepares for his Space Camp style voyage from zero gravity land to... well, gravity land. Yay!

Judith Durocher said...

Birth Date: 3/30/08
Birth Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz.
Birth Time: 3:30 am.

Cletus has NO need to make a convenient entrance. After all, "A STAR IS BEING BORN!". I think Jessica needs an extra week to rest up and relax or get more fed up with being pregnant before she's ready to pop out this bundle of joy! Sign me up for babysitting duty!

Helena Handbasket said...

Date: March 22, 2008
Weight: 7lbs 1oz
Time: 1:29pm

- Jaime D

Herschel said...

Birth Date: 3/25/08
Birth Weight: 8 lbs
Birth Time: 11:15 am

barbarajackson3000 said...

This is such a good idea! And for the record, I'm going to win.

Birth date: April 1
Weight: 8 lbs, 2 oz.
Time: 2:30 p.m.

Word.

Anonymous said...

Birth Date: 3/20/08
Birth Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz
Birth Time: 7:00 am

(Although, you wouldn't be to work quite this early...)

-kristy

Amy Robinson-Gerace said...

Birth Date: 3/23/08 (right on time and on my half b-day of course)
Birth Weight: 7lbs. 8oz.
Birth Time: 9:30am (during the Price is Right)

I am flying out in May for the sole purpose of changing a poopy Cletus diaper!

Kara said...

Birth Date: 3/24/08*
Birth Weight: 7lbs. 8oz.
Birth Time: 6:30pm (EST)

*He will definitely be born on Monday so he can then share a birthday with me, Harry Houdini and this guy Nathan I hooked up with once. I will be having a cocktail at 6:30pm in NYC so this would really be the most ideal time to give birth. I mean, who doesn't want to be born during Happy Hour? Am I right, Polly?

Kay said...

Birth Date: 3/19/08
Birth Weight: 7lbs. 4oz.
Birth Time: 3:10 p.m.


He will steal your hearts!!
p.s. bring on the diapers, even poopy ones!

Babysitters R Us!