Sunday, April 7, 2013
Boys
These guys. . . We love them so much! Every day I am impressed at how well Luke plays with his brother He helps him, teaches him . . . I mean, sure, her hauls off and slugs him in the face now and again but mostly Ben deserves it for things like hitting him over the head with a baseball bat. I love how Luke wants to know about everything you're doing. He was fascinated today to find my sketch journal and wanted to know about every picture. He asks detailed questions as we report our days, asking for stories about people he doesn't even know. Ben is communicating so much. He listens to every word you way and repeats it back and can follow requests amazingly well! I'm sure most 15 month olds can throw things in the trash can when asked and clean up their own toys, but I like to think that mine is exceptional. He is also physically exceptional as he can now climb to the top of our playground via both slides and the curved ladder. He is fascinated with balls and anything that has wheels. I am amazed at how different he is than Luke. His temperament his interests are so apparent even at such a young age.
It is also interesting to see who they are drawn to. Luke has always been strongly connected to Lauren. This visit, Ben was instantly enamored of Brian. Tonight, he asked to call Brian on the phone and left him a long message screaming his name "Bri Bri" into the phone. Different energy attracts different energy I guess.
We are blessed to have these boys. I love to watch and listen to them play and help them explore the world around them. I am SO proud of them and lucky to be their mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment