Friday, April 26, 2013

Questions!

Tonight Luke and I started talking about names.  Which led us to a conversation about Ben, how he was named and then how he was born.  Luke asked me how I got him out and I explained but he was still confused about the pushing part.  He asked me if I had a metal tube in my neck with a flat thing that went down the tube to help push out the baby.  I said "no" and told him that it was like pushing out a really hard poop.  I asked him if he had ever had one of those before and he said "No, but I have had a chicken noodle soup poop before."  I looked at him questioningly and he went on to describe it in detail.

then he asked me why Ben's pee pee was red when he came home.  And we discussed circumcision for 20 minutes.  Tough thing to describe to a 5 year old.  Why someone would chop off part of a newborn baby's pee pee . . .


No comments: