After my post last week asking how to teach your kids the value or Christmas and giving back, I had this conversation with Luke in the car today as we were driving by a Christmas Tree lot:
L: Mom, did you know that not everyone has a Christmas tree?
M: I did Luke.
L: I wish I could take all those Christmas trees and plant them around where other trees are so people could just go and cut them down and take them, then everyone could have a tree.
M: I really like that idea.
L: We're really lucky we have a tree, and decorations and presents.
M: We are Luke, we're really, really lucky.
L: And, this year, I get a brother too!!!
PRICELESS.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I figure it may be awhile before you start introducing C.T.F. #2, but I look forward to the nice vignettes.
It's Wednesday p.m., 1/4. We're sending Jessie, Joe, Luke and Ben our very best vibes.
Love, GrAunt M and GrUncle Dave in Florida.
Post a Comment