Luke asked me to put this o the computer so other kids could see it and try it! What a great idea! I guess he knows where I go to get my creative inspiration! Wish I could just come up with things out of my brain like he does!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
An art project by Luke!
Today Luke had the idea to make a mosaic out of some paint samples we had picked up to use for his Valentines. He chose a piece of white poster board and asked me to draw a design. We drew a simple sun and then he went to work! He tried a few kinds of glue, and ended up choosing watered down Elmer's to attach the samples which we had cut into squares. The samples curled a bit, so to help them stay flat, we sprayed the top with water. this was Luke's favorite part! Here's the finished product which he will hang in his room:

Luke asked me to put this o the computer so other kids could see it and try it! What a great idea! I guess he knows where I go to get my creative inspiration! Wish I could just come up with things out of my brain like he does!
Luke asked me to put this o the computer so other kids could see it and try it! What a great idea! I guess he knows where I go to get my creative inspiration! Wish I could just come up with things out of my brain like he does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Luke and Jessica,
What a great idea and Luke your art is very creative and beautiful to look at.
Also I'm glad you are so thoughtful of other kids and want to share your ideas.
Love,
Granma in Prescott! xxxxx00000
Luke, You're are work is AWESOME!!!
Also I am so proud of you wanting to share your idea w/ other kids!
Love you so much, Granma in Prescott
Post a Comment