Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WORDS!

Luke is now at the stage where he is making up words and many of the, I have to say, are very clever! The other day he broke play dough into tiny pieces and told us that the pieces were "Dane Chihuahuas". I asked him what his alligator's name was and he said "Al. No, Alex. No, Alex Kazaam - get it?" I got it Luke. Then tonight he was talking about someone named Mr Pejorian. I have no idea where he came up with this name!

I have also been very impressed with his art skills lately. Tonight we made a gift for Joe for Valentine's Day and he was so methodical about where he put things and the design of it all. At one point I tried to rush him to make a choice about something (I was being PRODUCT-oriented) and he said to me, "Mom, mom, shhhh. Just breathe for a second." He was right. Glad I have a 2-year old around to set me straight!

No comments: