Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Adventures and a short list of things I love about Luke

S0, this spring began with a 2-week long birthday celebration for the 2 year old. Then we traveled north to vacation in "the little house" (as Luke called it) with Lala and Brian. . . Then Easter, complete with skinny dipping toddlers . . . then some fort building and lots of outdoor playing . . . oh! and some art! Pictures are below.

A short list of things that I love about our boy:
  • He is very considerate: "Oh, mama owee, I tiss it mama."
  • He monitors his own behavior: (insert sound of something being thrown here) Me: "Luke, that's 1.", Luke: "Time out", as he goes to get his little chair and gives himself a timeout in the corner.
  • He is creative: "More art mama!"
  • He loves musical theater: "More Urinetown (or Annie, or Newsies, or Fosse) mama!"
  • He gives complements: "Ooo, pretty dress mama. Spin!"
  • He knows funny: Puppets=funny, talking in a German accent = funny, poop=funny



No comments: