Dear Ben,
Could you be a more laid back guy? I don't think so! You are now 4 and a half months old and just about the most jolly baby I could ever imagine. You sleep through the night (11 hours) and wake up laughing and talking and are so glad to see us when we come in to greet you every morning. You only cry when you are VERY hungry and maybe a little when you're sleepy. You smile and laugh at everyone but especially at your brother Luke. He loves you so much, even if he doesn't show it sometimes. We are so luck you have you as a part of our family. I can already tell what a smart, kind, relaxed soul you are. Besides rolling over both ways, you are also starting to understand several signs and have tried to sign back "change" and "I love you"! It is so cool to communicate with you when you are so small! We have big plans for our family Ben. There are trips to go one and so many things to learn together. We can't wait to show you to world and watch you grow and learn!
We love you so much. Thanks for making me slow down a bit and really take in the world around me just as you do!
All my love,
Mom
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment