Ever since his surgery. . . Luke is a brand new happy boy!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! After the week that you all have had, it must be awesome to see Luke smiling like that! Praise God. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love, Sara Schwamb
YEAHH!!! It's about time! What a journey! Now Luke, you've used up all of your worry points. No more "suprises" please! I will be there soon and I want to see a happy healthy baby!
I would like to see more of that amazing shrinking liver trick you do!
We are so glad to see him feeling so happy after the week that he had. Thank goodness kids are so resilient! How adorable!!! We hope that you all are enjoying some time at home soon. Hopefully we will get to meet him soon too:) Take care!
7 comments:
Wow! After the week that you all have had, it must be awesome to see Luke smiling like that! Praise God. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Love,
Sara Schwamb
Those pictures are FANTASTIC! What a smile! So glad to hear he is feeling better and you guys are home again! Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Becky
What a cutie!! I can definately see some Chapman in Luke. So glad that he's much happier now. :)
YEAHH!!! It's about time! What a journey! Now Luke, you've used up all of your worry points. No more "suprises" please! I will be there soon and I want to see a happy healthy baby!
I would like to see more of that amazing shrinking liver trick you do!
Love,
Amy
What a doll! Watch out girls. So glad to hear your boy is happy again. You must be so relieved. Can't wait to see you all soon.
- Alicia
We are so glad to see him feeling so happy after the week that he had. Thank goodness kids are so resilient! How adorable!!! We hope that you all are enjoying some time at home soon. Hopefully we will get to meet him soon too:) Take care!
Jess, Jim, Ally & Chloe
He's like, "Dude! Can't you tell? My hernia's are fixed and my liver's shrinking. That would put a smile on anyone's face. And I'm circumcised! YAY!"
Well, someone's gotta talk for the little guy. Keep it up guys.
Post a Comment